One website for all my astrology

Presently I only use one website for all my texts on astrology and horoscopes:
completehoroscope.org

September 23, 2008

John McCain horoscope


John McCain was born on August 29, 1936, in Cocosolo, Panama. Astrologers on the internet seem to have some trust in the birth time being around 9:00 AM, so I base my chart and interpretation on that. But I try to avoid too much use of the elements of the horoscope that change significantly in a few hours - such as the Ascendant, MC, the Houses, and the position of the moon...

This reading and forecast is based on the wrong birth time for McCain, but if you still want to read it in its entirety, please go to my astrological website (where you also find my reading of the correct birth chart):

11 comments:

  1. ATTENTION, sorry to post here, but Aquarius' and Capricorn's House characteristics coincide on your site, thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATTENTION, sorry to post here, but Aquarius' and Capricorn's House characteristics coincide on your site, thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, many thanks for pointing out the error. Now, I have corrected the Aquarius text regarding the Houses:
    Aquarius

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your site very well I am often ask me why I will not make a how you did it because it is really great congratulations
    voyance mail gratuite, voyance serieuse par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this site and all information abounds. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
    Good luck to you. Sincerely.

    voyance gratuite ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes a big applause for this article, you have a way of saying things natural way, simple and so true, I pull my hat to you !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all.
    voyance email

    ReplyDelete
  9. My best congratulations for your beautiful site! Perfect !!!

    Voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
    voyance discount rose

    ReplyDelete