One website for all my astrology

Presently I only use one website for all my texts on astrology and horoscopes:
completehoroscope.org

January 03, 2012

Your 2012 Horoscope


Your Zodiac sign, also called your sun sign, is simply the position of the sun in your horoscope at the moment of your birth. The complete horoscope includes the planets, the astrological Houses, and the aspects between planets. That's a whole lot more.

Therefore, predictions based only on your Zodiac sun sign can't be very precise. Still, they give some general clues, since the sun is almost as important in the horoscope as it is in the sky above us.

It shows your situation and sentiment when you're not involved in other things, for example when you rest or are unoccupied by something special.

A 2012 astrological prediction based only on what Zodiac sign your sun occupies can only be vague and incomplete. It may also be completely wrong, if other ingredients in your horoscope contradict it.

For a full bodied and complete 2012 horoscope taking all horoscope ingredients into account, see my reading of the 2012 World horoscope here.

Anyway, for your amusement – here are a few words about what the year might hold for you, based only on your sun sign. Take it for what it is.

Your Zodiac Sign Prediction for 2012

Aries 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Taurus 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Gemini 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Cancer 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Leo 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Virgo 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Libra 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Scorpio 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Sagittarius 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Capricorn 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Aquarius 2012 Horoscope Forecast
Pisces 2012 Horoscope Forecast

6 comments:

  1. Good content, I trust this is a good weblog about Wish to see refreshing content material next time. Thanks for sharing this publish with us. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand more what we are talking about when we talk about sunsign. This definition is short and easy to understand. But I thought there was some changes in the horoscope map? Planets positions have change or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably refer to the precession, the fact that the Spring Equinox moves through the Zodiac in ca. 25,000 years. That's why we talk about the coming Age of Aquarius. I've written about it here:
      Age of Aquarius

      Delete
  3. Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really pleased with reading your blog!!! Excellent content wrote, thanks

    ReplyDelete

  5. I really enjoy reding your posts as I learn a lot from them. I also broaden my thinking as far as what I can use and do with things.
    mon avenir amoureux gratuit

    ReplyDelete