One website for all my astrology

Presently I only use one website for all my texts on astrology and horoscopes:
completehoroscope.org

December 25, 2011

Daily Horoscope – How It's Done


Most newspapers have columns with daily horoscopes, describing what to expect of the day in a couple of sentences. Nowadays, the Internet has countless sites doing the same. So, how is this done and can you do it yourself?

First of all, few of the newspaper horoscopes are done with any astrological method. Journalists are assigned to make something up, which is the traditional job for novice reporters. As for Internet versions, I doubt that they are made in a significantly different fashion...

If you want to read the whole text about daily horoscopes, please go to its webpage on my astrological website:

9 comments:

  1. Everything is well designed your site and very nice with many choices, it is a wonder! Congratulations. friendly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stefan

    You site is amazing, very accurate..I learned a lot reading your explanations....do you mind telling me where to find all your books in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil?

    Your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, I'm glad you like it. All my books can be found on Internet bookstores such as Amazon.com.
      Yours,
      Stefan

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the info. Each type of massage provides a benefit to a different aspect of the body.
    voyance en direct

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must read you free weekly horoscopes that amazingly help you to plan your week. The weekly predictions give you lots of fruitful manner to plan your next week in well mannered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. j ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!
    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un petit mot pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
    voyance offerte mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete