One website for all my astrology

Presently I only use one website for all my texts on astrology and horoscopes:
completehoroscope.org

September 13, 2011

The Future of the Internet


The horoscope of the World Wide Web (WWW), the core structure of the Internet, reveals what it brings us and what it fails to accomplish. The chart also shows that the Internet will change drastically the coming few years, 2012 to 2017. After 2025 it will deteriorate, to get unplugged no later than the early 2040's...

To read the whole forecast, please go to the webpage on my astrological website:

7 comments:

  1. This is my first time I visit here. I found so many interesting things in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the fun here! Keep up the good work.

    voyance en direct

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your blog is too! I come here every day and I like it a lot!
    Thank you and good luck!


    Voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my congratulations and my courage to you about the incredible achievement of this site seems interesting and rich info .

    distribution prospectus paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!
    It makes me quite puzzled and angry too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A chaque nouvel article, toujours autant de choses intéressantes à découvrir et normalement à mettre en pratique.


    voyante

    ReplyDelete
  7. re bonjour,
    je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister

    voyance sérieuse mail offert

    ReplyDelete